Well, hello there. It is me. I am here. I haven’t gone anywhere…and I apologize for the dead air lately. Sometimes, it just happens.
Today I have a very delicious and very simple snack mix idea. That is what Monday calls for…simple and delicious (emphasis on the simple).
I love salty snacks. I could give up sweets and just do salty. I know, I know I am strange but it is true. So I whipped up this snack mix and brought it over to the biggest critics of them all…the Cuties. And they dug it. Alot. Then I made another batch when my bestie and I had a mini vacation at the casino a couple weekends ago…it hit the spot real nice when we needed a snack in between losing all our money and eating at the buffet.
For the first batch I used all cheddar fishy crackers but the next batch I threw in a bag of parmesan flavor too. Both were stellar. You can play around with whatever you want with this mix. It is beauty of a mix.
Love you all more than Diet Coke.
- 3 (6 ounce) bags Goldfish® crackers (your choice on flavors but I recommend 2 cheddar and 1 parmesan)
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 envelope Ranch salad dressing mix
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F.
- Combine crackers, melted butter, Worcestershire and Ranch dressing mix in a large shallow roasting pan. Gently stir to coat.
- Bake 60 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes. Lay on brown paper bag to cool. Store in large storage bag or air-tight container.
- Once evenly toasted, remove from oven and allow to cool completely before serving.