Cutie-Approved Goldfish-Ranch Snack Mix
Well, hello there. It is me. I am here. I haven’t gone anywhere…and I apologize for the dead air lately. Sometimes, it just happens.
Today I have a very delicious and very simple snack mix idea. That is what Monday calls for…simple and delicious (emphasis on the simple).
I love salty snacks. I could give up sweets and just do salty. I know, I know I am strange but it is true. So I whipped up this snack mix and brought it over to the biggest critics of them all…the Cuties. And they dug it. Alot. Then I made another batch when my bestie and I had a mini vacation at the casino a couple weekends ago…it hit the spot real nice when we needed a snack in between losing all our money and eating at the buffet.
For the first batch I used all cheddar fishy crackers but the next batch I threw in a bag of parmesan flavor too. Both were stellar. You can play around with whatever you want with this mix. It is beauty of a mix.
Love you all more than Diet Coke.
- 3 (6 ounce) bags Goldfish® crackers (your choice on flavors but I recommend 2 cheddar and 1 parmesan)
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 envelope Ranch salad dressing mix
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F.
- Combine crackers, melted butter, Worcestershire and Ranch dressing mix in a large shallow roasting pan. Gently stir to coat.
- Bake 60 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes. Lay on brown paper bag to cool. Store in large storage bag or air-tight container.
- Once evenly toasted, remove from oven and allow to cool completely before serving.
Tell us what do you think.
There are no comments on this entry.
Websites mentioned my entry.
There are no trackbacks on this entry