Lately, I have been failing. Failing at keeping this blog going with all the ideas in my head. Failing at sharing with you delicious treats from the kitchen, snapshots from my camera or even a hello. For that, I apologize.
I thought I would be brutally honest with you today. Maybe in my sharing, you can help me be accountable for, well, life.
In my mind are floating all my hopes and dreams of becoming organized and productive in the tasks I want to accomplish. But so many things stand in my way.
1. Time – Time is a huge factor in everyone’s lives. Everyone is busy. Everyone has work deadlines. Everyone has stress. I cannot hold on to this excuse.
2. Drama – I am a drama queen. No doubt about that. I could have called this blog Little Miss Drama. I will just leave it at that.
3. Owies – When you don’t feel good and all you want to do is stay in bed, it is hard to be productive. I have had quite a few weeks like that. A doctors visit should be in my future…if I wasn’t so dang scared of the doctor.
4. Computer Exhaustion – I have a love hate relationship with my computer. Mostly love…but some days there is definite hate.
5. Envy – Call it Pinterst envy, friend envy, blog envy. All around me I see things that i want to do, but I don’t think I can do them half as well so I don’t do them at all. Paging Little Miss Drama…seriously, that needs to stop.
I could go on, but I won’t. I need to stop the excuses and the complaining and tell you 5 good things that have happened in the last week.
1. New Bathroom! My guest bathroom has almost had it’s complete makeover thanks to my dad! Can’t wait to show you!
2. I bought pretty new jars to store some of the staples in my kitchen. I love looking at them.
3. I got to spend some great time with my family the last couple weeks with Stamp Camp and a baby shower for my beautiful cousin who is having twins.
4. I have a great best friend. Who always listens. And will watch Magic Mike with me.
5. So much laughter and so much candy on Halloween with the Cuties! Good moods all around and lots of hugs and cuteness.
So, the lesson learned is this. No matter how many things are stacked on the to-do list and how badly you feel run down, there are things that have blessed you in the past week. And here is one from me to you..
Thank you for reading. Thanks for sticking with me. Thanks for being awesome.